~ Click Here to receive an email when this page changes ~
Please make sure you confirm it with change notes email !

Friday, February 17, 2006

New Appliques Coming Soon !

I should be getting my new order of appliques within the next week ! I know that we are getting low and I am just as excited to get them as the rest of you are !
I will be introducing at least 6 new applique designs with this new order !
Please make sure to let me know if you see something you want and its sold out ! This helps me to know what I need to order for next time !

I have also added directions on applying furniture appliques, you can find this link on the applique page or our new FAQ !

Have a great weekend all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Shabby Suite
Home Page

Lyndsay's Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabbysuite. Make your own badge here.
Make Mine Pink Blog